Monday, September 8, 2008

I LOVE IKEA



Saya adalah salah seorang daripada 15,000 rakyat Malaysia yang mengambil bahagian dalam kaji selidik IKEA... Mari kita tengok keputusannya

Puchong being the neighbourhood with the highest number of participants. I'm proud of being a Puchong's dweller. Kalaulah IKEA ada kat Puchong, sure masa saya banyak habis kat situ, bukan masa je..duit skali.


70% women vs 38% men - bought shoes in the last 1-3 months - myself included...What is it with women and shoes? best friend? I do believe Cinderella's stepsisters were not desperate for Prince Charming, they were desperate for her glass slipper...hahaha


What u have most at home? 84% say its clothes - hmmm.. i have no doubt, I'm one of them..what a waste.



Quite sad, only 39% say they donate things for charity when they don't have enough space for them..come on M'sian, we can do better than that.

2 comments:

Eddie Zee said...

hey, names Eduard i was mabye hoping you were into poetry and would like to check out some of my work at poetry4hire.blogspot.com/
Leave comments if you would like. Thank you and enjoy.

joranmaster said...

ermmm??????