Monday, August 18, 2008

My first attempt at blogging

Hello to all my blogger friends and others who may join later.

Today is such a good day. I do believe that every day above ground is a good day and today is my first day blogging my own blog.. hehehe.. yeah...it’s never too late to start... emmm.. nak tulis apa lagi nih.... aha, I need to confess that writing is something I don’t much enjoy, because I’m always at a loss for words.

Why not introduce yourself first.. good idea...
Well, there’s nothing remarkable about me… just plain, ordinary girl…I love to spend time with the people I love, family, close friends etc. I love shopping and anything else that has to do with fashion and beauty (biasalah, typical women's affair) but sadly, I didn’t enjoyed my hobbies a lot because of financial constrain...kihkihkih.

A little bit about myself....

Personality strengths: Charisma, Innovation
Personality weakness: Obsession
Adjectives to describe my self: upredictable, adventurous

5 comments:

joranmaster said...

it's a good attempt. keep it up girl...

u.g.l.y.d.u.c.k.l.i.n.g said...

gotcha!

it is never too late to try something new..as long as the air is inhale-able to u..
::wik::

tim'ots said...

haaa......dah jumpe dah!!!wah...berblogging nampak?bagus2...aku akan jadik pengunjung setia blog kak cuyek...berusahalah!!!

Cuyek said...

Thanks guys..welcome to my blog..I decided to make a blog simply because I guess its the 'in' thing to have nowadays..so singgah-singgah le slalu.

ud@cit said...

hope x lambat wish...
welcome to blogger world....