Friday, August 7, 2009

It's official....I'm married

Well, it has been several months since my last entry and my friends out there were pestering me for a new post. I’m sorry guys, I had been busy with the tedious preparation for my big day.

Yes everyone, I've been married for almost four months to my boyfriend that I had been dating for almost 8 years. (SIGH...wondering, What took us so long to make this decision?) I hope it is not too late to thank everyone for sharing our special day with us and for helping & making out our wedding memorable and wonderful.




3 comments:

syntheare said...

letak la gambar kawin dulu kot yerr poonnn.....

Cuyek said...

Ntah..mcm dah basi lak gambar2 kawen tu. nntla aku upload sikit..yg penting aku upload gambar yg ada muka ko (antara org2 penting yg menjayakan wedding aku la kan?)

syntheare said...

oooo...semestinya.....tapi yg penting antara semua adalah mak pengantin itu sendiri heheheheheeee........