Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Darling, I’m so happy and proud of you.

I am a non malay married to a malay hubby who love Malay traditional food (very much)& as a newlywed this is a huge problem for me. Why? Coz I have limited knowledge & I don't have any experience in cooking malay traditional food before. But lucky me, it won't stop him from loving his imperfect wife.

I’m happy to say that he did something pleasantly surprising, he cooked for iftar(buka puasa)last weekend. What really amazed me though was that he made kuih gula melaka as well. Cooking malay food such as 'kerutup' and 'asam pedas' is no easy task for a beginner, so I think he did really well...YUMMY

Darling, I’m so happy and proud of you :)



pasni, kitaorang boleh la buka restoran(dia tukang masak, saya tauke besar..hahaha)

No comments: